Tokyo, Japan. Gangima Tour w/ PopShuvit (part 2)

|

This way to ... The Skyliner.

Here's a few more photos of the Japan trip. I know there's not much pictures of Japan yet but I can assure you it's worth the wait. I've been terribly busy trying to model the ventilation flow of a room and the team project. I hope things start to loosen up a little in the next couple of weeks.



That's right. That is The Skyliner.



The journey from the airport into Tokyo city took apprx 90 minutes. We were standing the whole time inside The Skyliner. Mmm.


Oorah ! Train change ! Onward to the Yamanote Line. The Yamanote Line is a circular railway line that runs in a circle around Tokyo city in a smaller scale. Among its stops are Shinjuku, Shibuya, Akihabara, Harajuku and many more.



Trains are almost never late in Tokyo.



There you go.



Onward to Shibuya City !
Check that out. Display screen ya'll !

I'll be missing out on American band, The All American Rejects concert tomorrow evening and great music acts from local bands Disagree, One Buck Short and PopShuvit but to reward myself after a hard week, I've decided to purchase PopShuvit's latest "Oh! Sizuka" tshirt weee !~

0 comments:

Photobucket