I Love This Sunset !

|

Current series:


I Love This Sunset

More Obsession with Stones
Healing The Lilies And Lotuses





This is one of the best sunset photos I've ever taken in Malaysia. I've been on a few road trips but I think nothing I have quite beats this one. Perhaps I might find better scenic photos from the islands on the east coasts. Truth be told, I've yet to visit the islands off the east coasts ! But as far as it stands, I love how the colour shifts from dark blue to purple and orange across the sky. Sometimes we just need to stop what we're doing and take a look outside and appreciate mother nature. Do you think it should be a limited edition print ? Would love to hear your opinion on this one.

The car needs some serious washing and polishing right now .. ugh ..

0 comments:

Photobucket