Mizz Nina & Colby O'Donis with DJ Fuzz On The Deck

|


Sold Out Arthur's Day Celebration in Malaysia.

Arthur's Day Celebration 2010 Photo Series

Mizz Nina & Colby O'Donis with DJ Fuzz On The Deck

Thaitanium
Sean Kingston & Flo Rida
Wondering Backstage and On Stage



I've got nothing much to say but the fact that YZ International artistes - PopShuvit, Mizz Nina, Thaitanium and DJ Fuzz were owning the stage. Thanks to YZ International for the invitation.

The road to Sunway was jammed up for miles and I was stuck on the highway for almost 2 hours. Tickets were sold out for the celebration that Friday night. While I was circling Pyramid Tower Hotel looking for a parking spot, I heard PopShuvit's intro. By the time I found a spot and made my way to the stage, I only manage to catch the final minutes of Mizz Nina's performance with Colby. Here are some of the photos of Mizz Nina's performance with Colby and Colby's solo performance after that.










<

0 comments:

Photobucket