On The Deck With DJ Ray Soo

|



Saturday night I was out and about at CapSquare. Around the corner - RedSquare, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's first Russian theme vodka bar.



That night, I shot DJ Ray Soo, one of Asia's leading DJ winning Best DJ award 2005 in Juice magazine. The man spun his tracks across Europe and Asia and that's nuff' said. I had to climbed up a huge speaker and walked along 5 of them stacked horizontally on the floor to get these shots.







You got to give it to the man, he's got style and since I came back in one piece, I think he is definitely cool with me pointing a huge lens and flash at his face while he is spinning. Keep the beat running Ray !






1 comments:

Rudy said...

nice series bro...your votes on photoblog awards picking up...much faster than mine..good man!

Photobucket