A World Tour Blast From The Past

|
Exactly this month a year ago, gospel music band Passion went on a world tour and I couldn't have picked a better time to put this up together with this new blog because I thank the Lord for the talents that he has blessed me with. And I felt the header of this photo blog couldn't be any other.




It was my first time attending Passion's live concert and to say it in words is indescribable. The atmosphere in the convention center was overwhelming. Cameras in a way was disallowed during the event. I was not notified of that until I found myself a meter away from the stage. Quarter through the concert I simply forgo the photography and went on singing and worshiping. The camera was held up at shoulder length and all these photos you see were shot without looking through the viewfinder.











0 comments:

Photobucket