Shereen Michelle 2009 Series 3

|


Here's a few colored photos to wrap up the photoshoot. I'm definitely going to fix another time with her do an indoor shoot ( don't worry Shereen, in an air-conditioned room this time ! ) But for now, this is all I have. Look out for revisions of the pictures as I have a couple more editing ideas that I would like to try out during my free time (because it takes a lot of time and I don't have any this week, boohoo). Thank you for viewing and keep check !




My favourite picture of the entire shoot.






If you like my photos and if you like this blog, vote for this site

HERE!

Step 1 : Sign up
Step 2: Get your activation email, activate your account
Step 3: Go back to the link above and click the tiny little link 'vote' under the number of votes shown.

Thank you !

0 comments:

Photobucket