Rock The World 9 : Part 1

|
Rock The World 9 this year takes it to Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, multi-staged and ..... a heavy down pour. That's right. Things would have been great, I could have gotten the shot that Rudy and I was talking about weeks before this event but looks like that million dollar will have to wait. I suspect the Nikon Gods are telling me to get that fish-eye lens for the million dollar shot. I'll get to the fish-eye story later.

PopShuvit played one of the best sets that I've ever heard live throughout the year of 2009 and perhaps the energy was even greater since I was up on stage. No from-the-crowd-view shots this time around. But I think I manage to get a couple of unique shots along the way. ( Haven't taken a look at them yet thanks to this bloody coursework I have due on the 31st of December 2009 !).

Thanks to Bargo Photography for the superb Canon 70-200 2.8L & 400D set, YZ and Frank for the 10.5mm 2.8 Nikkor fish-eye, Rudy for the 17-50mm 2.8 Tamron and thanks to PopShuvit and One Buck Short for the invitation. The wait was long, very, very long. Here are some photos of what was happening as we waited. Don't forget to check out PopShuvit Music for a superb video of the performance.

We begin with Mr.Rudy.

Big A looking BIG.

Vanessa and Moots.

Vanessa and myself.

(Very very cold air conditioning)
Vanessa : " Yeah I'm fine. I'm trying to think that its really warm in here. It's like when its hot you think that it's cold,"
Moots : "Somebody got a jacket ?"
Simaaron : " Here take this jacket,"
Vanessa : " Thanks !"

" Eyes on me ! I am dangerous,"

JD, Rudy and Frank.

JD, Rudy, Frank and Yaniz.

The lovely and sweet miss Zee Avi and myself.
Someone : " Hey Rudy, have you met Zee Avi ?"
Rudy : " Yeah on Youtube "

Who would've thought. Rock legend Amy Search and myself.

0 comments:

Photobucket