Sneak Peak : Fashion Show

|


Yesterday, Students In Free Enterprise a.k.a SIFE of Nottingham University Malaysia organized a charity fashion show titled Fashion with Passion. It was a well earned experience for myself shooting under yellow lights and there were quite a lot of photographers bursting their flashes from the pit when the model hits the runway


.... but that doesn't mean that I have to stay in the pit the whole time getting straight forward portraiture shots. I went for a different angle instead, some say it was a bad idea (I don't normally do this for fashion week shoots). To be different, I took the risk. Keep check on this blog for the next couple of days as I will upload pictures from what's going on backstage to the tip of the runway !

Fellow photographers who joined me were -

William Sudhana (Indonesia)
Jason Lau (Malaysia)
Nicholas Chee (Malaysia)

So do check out their photos as well.

0 comments:

Photobucket